Neverwinter Forest but i got my grip on the devil's horns
Moonglow
NPC
90 Posts
Ooc — Twin
All Welcome 
hoping for @Callyope but AW to anyone who was pledged to moongrove!

days became weeks.
peregrine lived in a haze. he did his duties, he hunted, he patrolled. he spoke little. he ate less.
why was this hitting him so hard? it wasn't as if he had never dealt with death before. shit, both of his mothers had died on him. and yet he could not seem to let go of ariadne.
something about her was so special, so — rare, and not in his typical lecherous-ape-brained way; she was good, she was pure. she had a family that she loved. she had so much life to live and so much that she had left behind.
she was his friend.
he came to the woods where she had last lived with no real intention other than to see it, to breathe in what was left of her. pine needles clung to the dark of his shoulders, and his nape was disordered in every which way. he looked a wreck. he probably was one, too.
was anyone still here? should he notify anyone of his presence? he stands amid the evergreen like a dumbass, directionless, staring blankly at the endless wood which all looked and felt the same. he does not smell her here, does not even feel her.
for the first time, out of nowhere, it truly seems to click in his mind that she is gone.
Messages In This Thread
but i got my grip on the devil's horns - by Peregrine - July 07, 2024, 12:31 AM
RE: but i got my grip on the devil's horns - by Peregrine - August 01, 2024, 08:38 PM
RE: but i got my grip on the devil's horns - by Callyope - August 08, 2024, 10:22 AM