Boartusk Heights ≡Bawitaba
La Muerte
Santa
A Handmaiden's Tale
34 Posts
Ooc — Vamikins
OH! She lifts a dainty, white toed foot to her muzzle and giggles, her freckled nose crinkling, as he refers to her as royalty and how she was so attractive. Little me? Her foot now placed on her chest. Oh no no, of course not. She objected. The royalty part, at least. After all, her mother was but common sex slave. Through her father, she and the Matriarch shared blood, as their fathers were brothers. Paloma's father was well known for his basterds, yet none were ever considered true family royals given their making. Reyna had saved Paloma from the same lifestyle, that she did.

Another giggle, as he stumbles over his words. I will be gentle. She rumbles with a low, short growl. He was fun to play with already, was he not? A sweet thing, you are. 

Then he speaks of enjoying the people here and in caring for him and that he agreed to do the 'messy work' where Paloma's would be reserved for Reyna (and her little ones as needed) and himself, should he fall ill or injured. It's agreed, then. She speaks with a nod. I will show you my collection. It is still small and there are certainly some things that won't grow properly in the drier, rocky earth, so of course we will still have a need to forage for things and probably keep a collection at the base of our claim. Whar wouldn't grow on the higher parts on the mountain, some might grow in its shadow, with richer earth and dark forest. 

Now, her pale lavender gaze sweeps to the fennel he collected and now as he looked around as they chat. She too began to walk with him, her eyes fluttering over the earth. What's next on your search?
Messages In This Thread
≡Bawitaba - by Soleon - June 17, 2024, 09:17 PM
RE: ≡Bawitaba - by Paloma - June 17, 2024, 10:57 PM
RE: ≡Bawitaba - by Soleon - June 18, 2024, 10:34 PM
RE: ≡Bawitaba - by Paloma - June 20, 2024, 10:23 PM
RE: ≡Bawitaba - by Soleon - June 21, 2024, 12:27 PM
RE: ≡Bawitaba - by Paloma - July 07, 2024, 10:27 PM
RE: ≡Bawitaba - by Soleon - July 08, 2024, 09:43 AM
RE: ≡Bawitaba - by Paloma - August 03, 2024, 11:21 PM