Herbalists' Cache Timetraveler
36 Posts
Ooc — Teo
I hope you don’t mind me grabbing this! I had Nico in this area and wanted to write with ya. ^^ He’s a mute so if that makes it less fun, I can pull him out and have someone else join. <3

Nicodem had made a temporary densite in the cache. He’d done what he could to change the wrapping of cobwebs and plant-spit. The process of switching out the herbs had left him feeling awkward and foolish. He could scarcely reach the ankle. Every day it swelled and ached from his hunts. At night, he spent the hours tossing in fever dreams.

The shadow prowled, searching for the kind stranger who had helped him. He wanted the man with gentle eyes to return. He wanted to know that he wouldn’t be in danger if someone actually knew how to treat his wounded hind leg.

What he found instead was another stranger - a woman. She cursed beneath her breath and Nicodem’s ears fell flat atop his dark head. Mismatched eyes watched her movement - one starlit, the other a fading sun. When he was sure that he was at a safe enough distance, the shadow chuffed a quiet greeting to the woman.
Messages In This Thread
Timetraveler - by Tekkara - July 10, 2024, 02:02 AM
RE: Timetraveler - by Nicodem - July 10, 2024, 12:54 PM
RE: Timetraveler - by Tekkara - July 11, 2024, 03:33 PM
RE: Timetraveler - by Nicodem - July 22, 2024, 06:36 PM