Sequoia Coast ~For we have traveled a long way, the ocean is near~
50 Posts
Ooc — Nespario
"They're definitely gooey! You bite into them and the shell is a bit crunchy, but the stuff inside is really yummy! Oooo, I should climb up a tree and get you one when we're out travelling again! I think that'd be really fun! Yeah, yeah, yeah! I'll definitely do that!" Adah went on to explain that chipped teeth wouldn't be fun and Cassian couldn't do anything short of nodding his head. "Yep, I almost chipped my tooth on one! But it was because there was a rock near a tree that looked ALMOST like an egg! I made that mistake and since then I've never fallen for it again!"  Nobody ever said Cassian was the smartest cookie in the basket.

They were wading in the water together and Adah seemed like she couldn't be having more fun than in this moment they were sharing together. Then, she agreed to swim! Grinning ear to ear, Cassian nodded eagerly.

"Woohoo! I'm so excited to swim out there with you! Maybe we should stay close to each other so we don't get lost? I think that'd be a good idea! Try not to talk too much though, you'll need all of your stamina in case the tide comes in! Ooo, I can't wait to get to that island! Do you think there's any yummy food over there? Maybe something we can find and take with us as a keepsake? I'd love to have something to remember this by, Adah!"
Messages In This Thread
RE: ~For we have traveled a long way, the ocean is near~ - by Cassian - July 19, 2024, 04:19 AM