Wheeling Gull Isle Bring them home
Loner
His Reverence
150 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Emotion had taken the boys quickly, one had wilted, the other preaching the Gospel with such authority for a young man. Before Malakai can make his leave, John leave him specifically with parting words of faith: “But do not forget that The Son of God had taken the sins of the earth and payed for our heavenly freedom. If she truly returns to God, I know in my heart that He will forgive, so long as it is true in her heart. But leaving you was no sin, it was a mistake. A mistake made by a mother, a wife with a broken heart.” 

Once he had finished his spiel, he watched as Malakai strode away through the brush and out of site. All that remained was Judah, who looked near his breaking point as he screamed to the Heavens above. Then, he dashed away as fast as his three legs would take him. John couldn’t feel anything but heartache for the Redhawk children. God had not abandoned them, but in his mind, perhaps it was the other way around. He would not speak this opinion though. 

And in the end, John was left here. It was his hope that Judah would come to a decision, and he could return home. But he would have to remain patient and trusting in God’s plan for them.

Active weekdays: Monday, Saturday, Sunday — Most evenings (Pacific Standard Time)
By the witness of the martyrs
By the passion and the blood
God has raised you out of darkness
I have bought your soul for God

{Bishop Myriel, Les Miserables}
(Most Thread titles borrowed from various gospel songs)
Messages In This Thread
Bring them home - by John - May 15, 2024, 02:31 PM
RE: Bring them home - by Judah - May 16, 2024, 09:11 PM
RE: Bring them home - by John - May 16, 2024, 10:20 PM
RE: Bring them home - by Malakai - May 24, 2024, 11:44 AM
RE: Bring them home - by Judah - June 12, 2024, 12:03 PM
RE: Bring them home - by John - June 29, 2024, 02:37 PM
RE: Bring them home - by Malakai - July 02, 2024, 10:04 PM
RE: Bring them home - by Judah - July 07, 2024, 12:40 PM
RE: Bring them home - by John - July 07, 2024, 11:22 PM
RE: Bring them home - by Malakai - July 24, 2024, 10:14 PM
RE: Bring them home - by Judah - August 03, 2024, 12:29 PM