Lost Creek Hollow am i making you feel sick?
Loner
106 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Away
To say that Shadowpaw had a difficult time with the news that her kin would not return to Lost Creek Hollow was an understatment. She felt betrayed. Abandoned. The last torch-holder of Starclan’s word. Her single track mind could not see the new beauty and happiness that had bloomed within her family... She could only recognize the absence of everything that had once been.

To make matters worse, it felt like Silvertongue had taken her clan name hostage. Shadowpaw, the forever apprentice, looked to the night sky as she silently trudged back to the Hollow alone.

The feelings, so fresh and new, soured her. She took the long way, around the Bypass and through the Creusta. When Shadowpaw reached the comfort of the familiar river they once called home, it was only because of kismet she crossed paths with Wren. The woman looked a way the girl had never seen before - slavering, mad, and desperate. The small child at her side.

Her oily hackles prickled. “Wren – ” Shadowpaw announced, although she almost hadn’t said the name at all. Her round, yellow eyes peered at the hunter who Shadowpaw believed held no love for Starclan in her heart. That begged the question… why had she come back to this place?
Messages In This Thread
am i making you feel sick? - by Wren - August 08, 2024, 08:11 AM
RE: am i making you feel sick? - by Sparrow - August 08, 2024, 05:46 PM
RE: am i making you feel sick? - by Shadowpaw - August 08, 2024, 08:33 PM
RE: am i making you feel sick? - by Wren - August 08, 2024, 09:34 PM
RE: am i making you feel sick? - by Phoebe Aquilanera - August 09, 2024, 01:50 AM
RE: am i making you feel sick? - by Sparrow - August 10, 2024, 08:48 AM
RE: am i making you feel sick? - by Shadowpaw - August 22, 2024, 12:29 PM