Valley of Gold Since you're here with me, it'll be okay
Kvarsheim
Markvörður
But every time it rains you're here in my head
Like the sun coming out
52 Posts
Ooc — siv
she could have wept and wailed with joy, much like she had with anguish on the day their mother slipped into something far from reach.

not so long ago they had discussed trading to find things to bring her back to them. then she had met a man who had told her of healing plants and she had set out with dahlia to collect some.

but they didn't need any of that.

mama was here and she was awake. petal cherished that kiss and knew she should forever. she had never stopped to think that one day kisses or hugs might stop. then they had, then everything had been so different.

she became her mother's shadow, tucked near her as they trailed along.

she held no reservations that anyone else may have. only excitement. they could still travel and trade! but now mother could be there. they could be tended to again and enjoy one another's company without so much frantic planning.

she was blissful ignorance and radiant sunshine in this moment.
Messages In This Thread
Since you're here with me, it'll be okay - by Reverie - August 09, 2024, 08:39 PM
RE: Since you're here with me, it'll be okay - by Dahlia - August 09, 2024, 09:21 PM
RE: Since you're here with me, it'll be okay - by Petal - August 09, 2024, 09:24 PM