Firefly Glen [PHE] galvorn
Akashingo
Amiirad
43 Posts
Ooc — tazi
Auntie! Thank you!” She squeals, leaping exuberantly to plant a wet puppy kiss to the side of one cheek. She holds the banded seaglass over an eye, gazing up at Tavina through the kaleidoscope of colorful shapes. The sesh’s nose bulges and her purple eyes are abnormally angled. Neith collapses in a fitful of giggles, but is quick to straighten herself, as if remembering she is a princess first and child second.

“Oh!” the amiirad’s eyes look about at all the strange faces, nodding. She must feel similarly spent! But all this newness, it only fuels her excitement to a point where she scarcely knows how to contain it! “But– there are so many new friends to make!” The girl counters with her golden grin. Surely, she would never allow herself to grow so weary as Auntie!

Neith gallops ahead of the woman, gingerly mouthing her new trinket until the title is mentioned again. Pharaoh.

“All my siblings want to be that,” she confesses, Pharaoh.” And indeed she felt something so intrinsic existed within her gilded siblings– the knowledge of power and how to use it.

“I think momma’s a good Pharaoh,” Neith’s head cants high, “I think daddy’s a good Semer-wati. I don’t know what I’m good at,” she whispers, like it's a grand secret, for a princess of Akashingo should be blessed upon brith with such self-possessions!
Messages In This Thread
[PHE] galvorn - by Tavina - September 28, 2024, 04:26 PM
RE: [PHE] galvorn - by Neith - September 29, 2024, 01:00 PM
RE: [PHE] galvorn - by Tavina - September 29, 2024, 01:51 PM
RE: [PHE] galvorn - by Nasima - September 29, 2024, 01:55 PM
RE: [PHE] galvorn - by Neith - September 29, 2024, 02:16 PM
RE: [PHE] galvorn - by Tavina - September 29, 2024, 02:32 PM
RE: [PHE] galvorn - by Nasima - September 29, 2024, 02:50 PM
RE: [PHE] galvorn - by Neith - September 29, 2024, 03:16 PM
RE: [PHE] galvorn - by Tavina - September 29, 2024, 04:01 PM
RE: [PHE] galvorn - by Neith - September 29, 2024, 04:37 PM
RE: [PHE] galvorn - by Tavina - October 01, 2024, 01:08 PM