Phoenix Maplewood that the vicious cycle was over
Loner
129 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ezra gave his name, then posed a question that repressed whatever Cambria had been about to say next. Neither name sounded familiar—he shook his head regretfully—but there was some measure of relief in realizing this young man was hopefully only momentarily lost. Perhaps father and sons had become separated on a hunting trip or something like that.

No, I can’t say I know them. When and where did you last see them? Cambria asked, happy to help reunite the wayward Ezra with his family if he could.

Please consider the following preferences when writing with me:
• I welcome casual power-play to optimize continuity and flow. Don't miss your chance to infer my character burped, sneezed, etc.
• I love referential tags, so please use them liberally. If you start a thread and tag me for participation, please allow 24-48 hours before proceeding without me. I will do the same for my tagged partners.
• Do not skip me without prior consent. I will also obtain express permission before skipping anyone else. If you want to skip or be skipped, please communicate that clearly beforehand so nobody's left behind or hanging.
• I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for a month. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested! Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply.
Messages In This Thread
that the vicious cycle was over - by Ezra - September 21, 2024, 04:11 PM
RE: that the vicious cycle was over - by Cambria - September 29, 2024, 02:29 PM
RE: that the vicious cycle was over - by Ezra - September 29, 2024, 03:22 PM
RE: that the vicious cycle was over - by Cambria - September 29, 2024, 07:32 PM
RE: that the vicious cycle was over - by Ezra - October 06, 2024, 09:17 AM
RE: that the vicious cycle was over - by Cambria - October 06, 2024, 10:32 AM
RE: that the vicious cycle was over - by Ezra - October 06, 2024, 03:43 PM
RE: that the vicious cycle was over - by Cambria - October 06, 2024, 04:52 PM
RE: that the vicious cycle was over - by Ezra - October 12, 2024, 04:35 AM