The Sunspire Got a real good feelin something bad's about to happen
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace held tight to his sister's other side and nodded and began to walk with Ame and Vienna. Do you think near the oasis would be okay? Drinking water and some of our caches are near there too. He wasn't sure if the damp air would make her recovery difficult or if it would be alright. Which was why he was asking Ame, who had a little more healing knowledge than either he or his sister had at the moment at least, he planned to fix that now.

He studied his sister with a furrowed brow, the poor girl. He wondered if she would be alright or if her happy demeanor would fade after being stuck home bound for a while. He hoped not, and it was mostly for selfish reasons. Her happiness was what got him through the day most times and if she turned into a female version of him, well he just didn't know how it would turn out. He would seek out the male Sumayl and have him keep his big sister company when he could, since she seemed to like him. Only god knew why, but Jace wasn't going to argue now. If he helped get her sister through this then al lwas right in his world.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Got a real good feelin something bad's about to happen - by Jace - November 26, 2014, 10:41 AM