Otter Creek Lost
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
At the start, I was considering having Kove be a bit more aggressive, and possibly 'eat' her to work towards his Warden trade, but I couldn't. Scarlett was just too nice, and he wouldn't attack someone like that without a reason. uwu

Kove never saw himself as the type to attack first and ask questions later, but the she-wolf had no way of knowing that. They'd only just met, giving him the ability to see why she might have feared him attacking. The thought had crossed his mind for a brief second before they had started speaking, seeing her closeness to Blackfeather as an opportunity for him to further prove himself. Once he'd heard her speak and ask so many questions, though, he realized she was no threat. No threat meant chasing her off without so much as another word would be unnecessary. Very unnecessary.

"It is nice to officially meet you as well, Scarlett," Kove said, giving a small bow of his head. His copper orbs focused on her features, watching as her jaws parted ways to let out a yawn. How tired she must be was left to his imagination, but the yawn in itself was a decent indication. A smile spread across his own maw, the warmth within it as clear as a summer's day. "I may just have to howl the day I climb one, and hope you're close by." His gaze turned first to look in the direction of the forest, and then towards the mountains that the creek led into. Climbing up the ridges would be a nice experience for him, even if he couldn't quite reach the top.
Messages In This Thread
Lost - by Scarlett - December 09, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: Lost - by Kove - December 10, 2014, 12:39 AM
RE: Lost - by Scarlett - December 10, 2014, 05:45 AM
RE: Lost - by Kove - December 10, 2014, 11:02 AM
RE: Lost - by Scarlett - December 10, 2014, 01:28 PM
RE: Lost - by Kove - December 10, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Lost - by Scarlett - December 10, 2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Lost - by Kove - December 10, 2014, 11:45 PM
RE: Lost - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 04:50 AM
RE: Lost - by Kove - December 11, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: Lost - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 05:19 PM