hush now, dear children
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The female's willingness to cooperate was enough to make him relax once more—well, as relaxed as a wolf could be when standing only a few paces from and intruder. "You can have time to decide," Kove answered, nodding his head a bit with his words. "Joining a pack can be... odd, I guess you could say. I will not rush you." The ghost knew that joining a pack was a rather large decision. Up until coming across Blackfeather, he'd told himself he was never going to join another pack again, for the downfall of his family's had been a life altering event for everyone in it, especially him. That was what happened, though, when a wolf was with a pack. The effects on the pack effected each individual within it to some degree, and vice versa. "No harm done," he repeated back to her.

Runt's question of other young wolves, and then that of slaves, made the brute pause. "I believe a younger member joined our ranks recently," Kove started, uncertain of his own words. He wasn't there for the joining of a new member, but her scent had been in the woods, and was not accompanied by the smell of blood. So, he was assuming. The thought of the priestess' pups came to mind, but he chose to leave them out of it. He wasn't sure if the older woman had wanted all to know of their birth, so he held his tongue and moved on to answer her other inquiry. "We have no slaves that I know of." It was not a lie, though to some it could seem that way. The pack didn't have any slaves, but he had heard word of them holding onto a captive. To Kove, they were not the same thing, but did not mention it due to being unsure of how close the young loner believed the two to be.
Messages In This Thread
hush now, dear children - by Runt - December 21, 2014, 09:25 AM
RE: hush now, dear children - by Kove - December 22, 2014, 02:20 AM
RE: hush now, dear children - by Runt - December 22, 2014, 10:23 AM
RE: hush now, dear children - by Kove - December 22, 2014, 10:58 AM
RE: hush now, dear children - by Runt - December 23, 2014, 12:32 AM
RE: hush now, dear children - by Kove - December 28, 2014, 04:13 AM
RE: hush now, dear children - by Runt - December 29, 2014, 02:06 AM
RE: hush now, dear children - by Kove - December 29, 2014, 06:05 PM
RE: hush now, dear children - by Runt - December 30, 2014, 01:06 AM
RE: hush now, dear children - by Kove - December 30, 2014, 01:21 AM
RE: hush now, dear children - by Runt - December 30, 2014, 01:28 AM