Clandestine are the halcyon days of youth
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
As she went on explain her small bit of confusion, Kove found himself also growing a bit confused. It seemed strange to allow a priestess of another religion into a pack so closely knitted to the Alpha's own, but that's what Blackfeather was. Strange. He wasn't all too surprised by the fact of the matter, and even the bit of confusion that had entered him seemed to fade away as quickly as it'd come. "Blackfeather is rather strange as a whole, though you'll come to learn that on your own." The man hoped to be there when she saw just how odd things could be here, but didn't focus too much on it.

The priestess' question made him pause in thought. "Originally, I did not," he answered. "I followed the 'deities' my parents use to speak of, but slowly drifted from them when I discovered they were not actually deities. Just a constellation and a snow nymph." He thought back to when he'd discovered that, recalling how upset he'd been. His siblings had known of it, and they explained why they followed the woman despite knowing they held no real power. Part of him had wanted to leave them behind long ago, but he couldn't. Not entirely, anyways. That was before he'd met Meldresi, though, and learned of the Goddess she followed. It'd drawn him in, oddly enough. "I am working towards accepting Mephala, however, but it is hard to leave the past back where it belongs. I know the fit is much better for me, though."
Messages In This Thread
Clandestine are the halcyon days of youth - by Tansy - December 29, 2014, 07:44 AM
RE: Clandestine are the halcyon days of youth - by Kove - December 30, 2014, 03:42 AM
RE: Clandestine are the halcyon days of youth - by Tansy - December 30, 2014, 04:38 AM
RE: Clandestine are the halcyon days of youth - by Kove - December 30, 2014, 04:56 AM
RE: Clandestine are the halcyon days of youth - by Tansy - December 30, 2014, 05:21 AM
RE: Clandestine are the halcyon days of youth - by Kove - December 30, 2014, 05:37 AM
RE: Clandestine are the halcyon days of youth - by Tansy - December 30, 2014, 05:53 AM
RE: Clandestine are the halcyon days of youth - by Kove - December 30, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: Clandestine are the halcyon days of youth - by Tansy - January 01, 2015, 07:00 AM
RE: Clandestine are the halcyon days of youth - by Tansy - January 01, 2015, 09:37 PM
RE: Clandestine are the halcyon days of youth - by Kove - January 01, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: Clandestine are the halcyon days of youth - by Kove - January 02, 2015, 02:06 AM