The Sunspire Knowledge is the heart of the world
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Vienna was honestly just relieved Amekaze was willing to give her anything, regardless of how much or how little. She had not doubted the Alpha's kindness or willingness for a minute, but doubtless there were other things that needed to come first. It was good that she had the time. "Even if only a little, I am sure it is more than what I know now." she replied honestly.

"I will ask around. I have a few packs I could go to, having encountered some of their members as an Outrider before. They were friendly enough, so long as I don't breach ettiquette I think I would be fine. As far as healers, that is less sure, but I can at least ask." The Plateau and the Spine came to mind initially. Both Cara and Amelie/Finn/Junior had been amicable enough. Perhaps she'd try the Plateau first since she knew more of their lands and their like. Cara had been a bit more guarded and she wasn't sure she'd be as welcome there. She wouldn't mind seeing her again though.

"It is too bad that she left." Vienna had been rather upset by that, but understood if she needed to move on. She had not been able to properly thank her though. "I know only the most basic things. Aloe for soothing, yarrow or marigold for fever, mint and ginger for stomachache. Nothing advanced when it comes to actual wounds." Not having faced many dangers in her youth, she hadn't felt the need to pay attention when her mother had taught her of them. "I think yarrow has more uses than just fever but I can't remember." She frowned. "It's been so long. I tried to pay attention when Mallaidh was helping me, but I was so out of it I couldn't say for sure what she used or did."
Messages In This Thread
Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - January 03, 2015, 01:35 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - January 04, 2015, 02:56 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - January 04, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - January 06, 2015, 04:07 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - January 06, 2015, 11:27 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - January 11, 2015, 10:01 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - January 14, 2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - January 21, 2015, 06:53 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - January 22, 2015, 12:44 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - January 27, 2015, 11:02 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - February 01, 2015, 07:23 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - February 15, 2015, 04:31 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - February 18, 2015, 07:15 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - February 28, 2015, 12:55 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - March 05, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - March 07, 2015, 02:42 AM