Blacktail Deer Plateau Business Dog
Lurker
217 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Valtýr's life could have been paved with gold; his parents were well respected at Swiftcurrent and alphas upon their own purchase. How quickly things turned to shambles — Larus' abduction acted as the tipping point of tragedy in his young life. Little did he know almost the entire Sveijarn family had become estranged. Only his mother and sister remained by the glacier to face adversity. Valtýr honestly thought them lost forever. He had little scope of Teekon and only remembered the infinite time it took to reach Blacktail Deep Plateau. Perhaps someday he would find the will to seek out his homeland... but he was too young to even consider thriving outside of Dante's rule. For now, the teen was pacified by distractions... such as following Saena or Pura's paw steps in the fresh snow.

Pacifistic by nature, Valtýr's meek adolescence lent itself well to easily accept whatever authority his superiors saw fit. Even if Saena was only two months his elder, it made all the difference. Perhaps he just wanted her to like him... because he certainly wasn't as comfortable around others, such as Osprey. "O-Oh. Okay," he said when Saena pointed out his unnecessary deference. Valtýr stood a bit taller, but it was only a small improvement. He followed her gaze to the hazy dawn and grinned when she laughed, smitten by her lighthearted temperament.

"Me? Patrol?" he queried when the pale girl suggested he was talented enough for such a task. After all, she did call him a bigger wolf, which he hadn't considered. Val's tawny eyes looked down to his large, sooty paws and thin, rangy legs. Would he ever be suited for anything like that? Dante had suggested it too... but the thought planted a seed of anxiety in the pit of his stomach. "N-No, I wasn't," he admitted, hoping she wouldn't be disappointed. "I was uhm—," his voice trailed. Okay Valtýr, time to get creative, "—looking for you." Inwardly, the youth facepalmed, realizing he was not adept at the art of lying, whatsoever. "Pura's to be my mentor and I just thought it would be better to know more about the pack," he said, words running together in an embarrassed way.
Messages In This Thread
Business Dog - by Valtyr RIP - January 14, 2015, 03:02 AM
RE: Business Dog - by Saēna - January 14, 2015, 10:56 AM
RE: Business Dog - by Valtyr RIP - January 18, 2015, 01:43 PM
RE: Business Dog - by Saēna - January 20, 2015, 09:11 AM
RE: Business Dog - by Valtyr RIP - January 26, 2015, 12:15 AM
RE: Business Dog - by Saēna - January 29, 2015, 05:43 PM
RE: Business Dog - by Valtyr RIP - February 05, 2015, 08:44 PM
RE: Business Dog - by Saēna - February 06, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: Business Dog - by Valtyr RIP - February 09, 2015, 08:09 PM
RE: Business Dog - by Saēna - February 10, 2015, 09:41 AM
RE: Business Dog - by Valtyr RIP - February 12, 2015, 12:11 AM