Wisps of curiosity
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The pale man gave a nod of his head, and allowed another chuckled to escape him. “No need to thank me,” Kove said, giving a seemingly dismissive shrug of his shoulders as he spoke. “I don't mind helping a fellow pack mate not come off looking like a slightly crazed fool.” It was funny watching the older male chase after something that was impossible to catch, but he didn't wish to embarrass someone who shared the same home as himself. If the circumstance were different, the white wolf wouldn't have hesitated to let him embarrass himself, and might have even spun a lie or two claiming that the fires were works of magic, or perhaps even the souls of the swamp's victims. Oh, how amusing that would have been for him.

Pushing those thoughts aside, Kove was brought back to the present time and place when the other said his name, and then introduced himself. “Pleasure to meet you, Burke,” he officially greeted. “I'm just here to explore. Each time I've come here before has been for a reason, and none of the times allowed me to actually look around this place.” It was true that the only times he'd come to the swamplands had been for business. First it'd been because he'd followed a female who wished to enter the swamps that expanded out of the territory, then he'd gone to a place just outside of the swamps to join the Brotherhood, and then he'd gone with Crescendo in order to chase some screeching ghost. It was his first time coming just to explore, and was also his first time exploring an actual swamp. “I never got to learn the quirks of a swamp before coming here since there weren't any back home. Thought it'd be nice to learn now, and also get a better feel of the territory as a whole.”
Messages In This Thread
Wisps of curiosity - by Burke - January 23, 2015, 12:39 PM
RE: Wisps of curiosity - by Kove - January 24, 2015, 03:13 AM
RE: Wisps of curiosity - by Burke - January 24, 2015, 06:38 AM
RE: Wisps of curiosity - by Kove - January 24, 2015, 09:26 PM
RE: Wisps of curiosity - by Burke - January 25, 2015, 04:52 AM
RE: Wisps of curiosity - by Kove - January 27, 2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Wisps of curiosity - by Burke - January 27, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: Wisps of curiosity - by Kove - January 29, 2015, 04:07 PM
RE: Wisps of curiosity - by Burke - January 29, 2015, 04:27 PM
RE: Wisps of curiosity - by Kove - February 03, 2015, 07:30 PM
RE: Wisps of curiosity - by Burke - February 03, 2015, 07:39 PM