Blackfeather Woods Visiting a friend
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
I am officially nothing more than a puddle on the ground now omg DARN THESE TWO FOR BEING SO CUTE!

When the look of sadness entered her eyes, Kove's ears went back slightly. Her question was silly, but he did not tell her that. They may share an eye color, but the eyes hold two separate souls behind them. One was a vicious monster, while the other was the kind and gentle woman who stood so close to him now. Their eyes held different stories behind them, different ideas and memories. One set he loved, while one set he hated. The only similarity they held was the color, and even that had it's differences to the white wolf. Scarlett's always seemed to be lit up and full of life, but had hadn't see that within the cat's depths. All he'd seen that say was a look of blood lust, and he never wished to see such a look directed towards his companion for as long as they both lived. The sadness had dimmed the light, however, so he leaned forward and nudged the her cheek with his nose, before bringing his back back to look her in the eyes. “Your eyes could never remind me of anyone else but you,” he said, his voice low so as to share the words with her alone. Especially not her's. You hold a light in your eyes, one that no one could ever match.” He wanted to see that light at it's brightest.

Kove was pleased to hear she was doing so well in her pack, but the last part of her words made him freeze for a second to think. He didn't know of Scarlett's past or what life had been like for her back in her old pack, but now he wanted—no, he needed—to know what had happened. “You've come very far since our first meeting,” he commented, adding in his smile towards the end. “I am curious as to what your life was like before coming here, though. I don't believe you ever told me.” The way she had mumbled the last part had alerted him to the fact that something was up. He couldn't do anything about what happened in the past now, except for keep her safe and out of harm's way in present time, but he still felt he should know. Just in case anyone from her past, or anyone who ever gave her trouble, ever showed up.

The pale man let his head shake back and forth slowly, a small, knowing smile playing on his muzzle. “That is where you are wrong,” he told her. “You are a princess, and one who deserves the best that can be provided for you.” Kove had never complimented anyone before in the ways he did Scarlett. She was someone worth thinking for, worth making feel loved and appreciated. He looked over he shoulder as she mentioned it, seeing that it really had healed up rather nicely, but that was beside the point. If she was going to call him a knight, then he was going to do everything he could to serve her as one, and keep all danger from reaching her—even if it were to cost him his own life. “Thank you for trusting me,” he voiced, adoring the fact that she'd said he held her trust.
Messages In This Thread
Visiting a friend - by Scarlett - January 25, 2015, 05:09 AM
RE: Visiting a friend - by Kove - January 26, 2015, 02:53 AM
RE: Visiting a friend - by Scarlett - January 26, 2015, 06:01 AM
RE: Visiting a friend - by Kove - January 27, 2015, 03:07 PM
RE: Visiting a friend - by Scarlett - January 27, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: Visiting a friend - by Kove - January 29, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: Visiting a friend - by Scarlett - January 29, 2015, 04:06 PM
RE: Visiting a friend - by Kove - January 30, 2015, 01:56 AM
RE: Visiting a friend - by Scarlett - January 30, 2015, 03:41 AM
RE: Visiting a friend - by Kove - February 02, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: Visiting a friend - by Scarlett - February 03, 2015, 05:53 AM