Stay with me tonight
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Super cuteness, and the song fits well. :D

After the appearance of one of his fellow pack mates during his meeting with Scarlett, Kove had set out to find her once more. He hoped she hadn't gone too far, but even if she had he was determined to meet up with her again and make sure she was alright. Bane had not caused any physical harm to come to her, but he wished to make sure that he did not make her feel bad in any way. Yes, it was foolish to allow her so close to the pack even if he did believe he could protect her, but the second he'd set his gaze on her he could not think logically. It had been just the two of them for a short time, with no psychotic cougars or other wolves, and that had allowed Kove to open up his mind to thoughts of her and her only, rather than ones of ideas to protect her. So, with the need to make sure she was emotionally alright, and the want to focus on only her again, the ghostly wolf had followed after her scent as quickly as he could. The climb up the mountain had been a bit difficult at first with his rushing movements, but he'd soon settled himself and remembered to take calculated steps so as not to slip and fall.

At one point, closer to the bottom, he'd come across another familiar scent with Scarlett's, but without any blood or sign of a struggle he simple wrote it off noting and continued on his way. Eventually, he'd made it down into the vale, and found his friend's scent to have gotten stronger. He suspected she was still there, and quickened his pace in order to catch up to her. When he did, though, Kove realized it would not have been overly necessary to run, as she appeared to be tired. "Scarlett," he called, wishing to make his presence known before just running right up to her. Once her name had left his mouth, though, he wasted no time in closing the space between them, and greeted her with a soft nudge to her cheek with his leathery nose. "I am glad I was able to catch up with you. I hope Bane did not hurt your feelings at all, he's just very protective of the land."
Messages In This Thread
Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 04:24 AM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 04:03 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 04:57 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 08, 2015, 06:30 AM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 08, 2015, 07:13 AM