Stay with me tonight
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Kove would probably attract a bunch of ladies. You'd have to shout 'Swiper no swiping' all the time to keep them away. xD

"The feeling is mutual," he informed her. He wanted for nothing else but to stay by her side for the time being, and to make sure she made ti home safe and sound. Hell, he'd walk with her right up to the border of her pack if she wanted him to, just to make sure she made it in okay and was out of harm's way. The idea of her traveling all alone worried him, as the type of dangers that lingered could never be predicted. If anything where to happen to her with him knowing he could have prevented it by being there, he couldn't be able to live with himself. She was his light, though he wouldn't outwardly admit to such a thing. He didn't want to risk scaring her off with talk of 'love' and whatnot.

If Kove wasn't so oblivious to emotions when directed towards him, he would have read farther in to her wanting to see him for more times to come. Sadly, though, he was thick minded when it came to things like that. "I will make sure no cougars are around each time we meet," he promised. "And if we happen to see her again, I will distract her until you can get away." The act was one he'd be proud to do. Protecting the one he loved from danger was something he would always enjoy, even if it meant he got himself injured in the process. Any type of pain was well worth it, just as long as he knew it was in the name of keeping Scarlett safe. "You are most certainly a princess, whether you choose to see it or not," Kove informed her, his words holding nothing but honesty to them. The man had never once met an actual princess before, but if he had to imagine what they were like, Scarlett's face was the only thing that came to mind.

His copper gaze trailed up to the sky for a second, before returning to meet with her crimson ones. Had she not said anything, or yawned, he probably would have never even realized the day had slipped away. With her, he was in a whole other world, and it often made the real one easy to forget. "I will assist you in finding a place to settle for the night," Kove voiced, having not a care in the world. "If you'll have me, I would enjoy sharing a space with you." The words were a subtle way of getting his feelings across, but little did he know that they were both the most oblivious creatures around when it came to the emotion called 'love'.
Messages In This Thread
Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 04:24 AM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 04:03 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 04:57 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 08, 2015, 06:30 AM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 08, 2015, 07:13 AM