Stay with me tonight
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
He's certainly got it bad for her. Ahh, I love typing for lovey-dovey Kove.

Cougars were no stranger to the man, as he had lived close to them since birth. He'd acted foolish and was always trying to go after them, but he had learned to defend himself against them as a result from that. He planned to use every ounce of his learned skills to protect Scarlett, and maybe even send a warning to any cats that she was under his protection at all times. His want to do that grew even stronger when she confirmed, several times, that she wanted him to stay close to her. He liked hearing those words, and even more so that they'd come from her. “I'll make sure they know not to come near you,” he told her. “I'm happy you want me to stay with you. I really am.” Kove's smile widened considerably. He wanted to tell her, right then and there, how he felt, but couldn't bring himself to do it. He considered doing it in the morning, that way she would not have to put up with him being so close when she turned him down—as he figured she would.

As the albino started to walk, Kove followed her, watching each movement she made. When they reached a decent den, and she suggested for him to go in first, he shook his head. “No, you go in first,” he said. “If we both do not fit completely, I would much prefer you be comfortable and in the warmth, rather than having the wind nipping at you.” It was something he'd witnessed his father do before for both his mother and siblings. Kove's mother had curled about her puppies inside the den, and then his father had curled about them on the side in front of the entrance. It would keep Scarlett warm and comfortable, which is what he wanted, but also allowed him to lay close to her and keep her safe.
Messages In This Thread
Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 04:24 AM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 04:03 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 04:57 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 08, 2015, 06:30 AM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 08, 2015, 07:13 AM