Stay with me tonight
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
As the other white wolf made her way into the den, the man patiently waited for her to situate herself. Once done, he entered as well. It was definitely a tight fit, but that was to be expected. There was no telling who, or even what, had made the den in the first place, but they had probably been a loner of sorts so they wouldn't have needed a bigger space. Still, he made it work the best he could, and eventually laid down. His back was to the entrance, as he'd wanted it to be, and his face was towards the albino. “If you are uncomfortable at anytime, please let me know and I will move,” Kove told her, his head settling itself onto her back as he did so. Each time he took a breath, her scent entered his nose and seemed to bring a sense of comfort along with it. He was comfortable around the woman, more so than he'd been around anyone other than his family before, and he enjoyed every second of her presence.

Kove laid on his right side, copper gaze lingering on the face of his friend for awhile. He was still thrilled over the fact that she'd traveled so far to see him, but also felt guilty because of it. He'd never gone so far to meet her before, and regretted that very much. “Whenever we want to see one another again, I will travel up closer to your pack,” he told her suddenly, his head not moving off of her ever as he spoke. “I do not wish to risk you coming across any of my pack members again. The idea of any of them touching you is far from appealing to me.” Slowly, Kove's eyes moved from her face in order to focus on one of the walls of the den. “I am sure I don't need to say this, but promise me you will not get so close to Blackfeather again. You getting harmed because of me is something I'm not willing to risk.”
Messages In This Thread
Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 04:24 AM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 04:03 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 04:57 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 08, 2015, 06:30 AM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 08, 2015, 07:13 AM