The Heartwood nimble is the heart's desire
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Kove took a moment to listen to her words, saying nothing as a few seconds passed. He knew many were not too kind or reasonable towards those outside of their own pack, but what reason would he have for doing so? The pale being was working towards becoming a Warden, that much was no secret, but since they weren't near his pack's land, and because the other was a woman, he held no use for being unkind towards her. “We aren't close to my pack, and I was once a lone wolf myself, so what would I gain from acting in a negative way towards you?” The question was rhetorical, of course, and was followed by a simple look at the surrounding area.

To the mention of another pack, he perked his ears a bit, then shook his head. “I've never heard of them,” he admitted. “They must have disbanded before I arrived in this land.” Either he had just never heard of them, or what had happened to them had come about before his arrival in the Wilds. Whatever the case, it made no difference. He could not assist the other lupine in finding any living members, or even point her in a direction that might hold some answers to any questions she holds for the pack.
Messages In This Thread
nimble is the heart's desire - by Vega Kyran - January 08, 2015, 07:01 AM
RE: nimble is the heart's desire - by Kove - January 09, 2015, 08:28 AM
RE: nimble is the heart's desire - by Vega Kyran - January 19, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: nimble is the heart's desire - by Kove - January 22, 2015, 06:30 PM
RE: nimble is the heart's desire - by Vega Kyran - February 07, 2015, 08:24 AM
RE: nimble is the heart's desire - by Kove - February 08, 2015, 06:35 AM
RE: nimble is the heart's desire - by Vega Kyran - February 21, 2015, 09:39 AM
RE: nimble is the heart's desire - by Kove - February 24, 2015, 01:07 AM
RE: nimble is the heart's desire - by Vega Kyran - March 19, 2015, 07:49 AM
RE: nimble is the heart's desire - by Kove - March 21, 2015, 12:39 AM