Stay with me tonight
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Kove gave the female a smile as she said she was the opposite of being uncomfortable. A part of him tried to read more into it, but his logical side refused to allow such a thing to be done. They were friends, after all, and nothing more. He was unsure if they could ever be anything more than friends, too, as they were of different packs and he was sure she harbored no feelings stronger than those of friendship towards him. His tail wagged a bit when she mentioned wanting to show him her pack, though, and a few thoughts managed to get passed his logical side. Maybe there was a reason to her wanting to show him it, other than just for him to see how beautiful it was. If he remembered correctly, he was sure she lived on a glacier, which certainly must be beautiful, especially a wolf hailing from a land in Alaska.

When Scarlett brought to his attention that she'd met Crescendo, the man's body went rigid. He had seen what the dark male did to their old captive, and he did not like knowing that he had meet up with someone he cared about. “If you ever see Crescendo again, turn and go in the opposite direction. I do not know what he might do to you, and I don't want to learn either.” The fact that she had met with Crescendo, Bane, and he believed Meldresi as well going by the scents he'd encountered during his climb was a bit unsettling. He had been there for the meeting with Bane, but he hadn't for the other two, and that was something he couldn't stand. He was sure Meldresi wouldn't harm someone outside of her territory, but the other dark being couldn't be trusted around woman.

Kove had started to become engulfed by his thoughts, but once the questions started to come he was pulled out of it. He pulled his head up off of the woman, and folded his ears backwards. “I do not wish for you to meet them because I don't want you getting hurt. I am apart of the pack because I am comfortable there, and something about it drew me in when I was still a lone wolf.” He paused in his words, ears falling back further as he came up to the next question. It hurt that she would even consider him to be a murderer or torturer, but she was not entirely wrong. He had not killed after arriving in the Wilds, but he had in his birth pack and during his time as a lone wolf. Perhaps he could be chalked up to being a terrible creature, though, as he had partaken in a wolf hunt and witnessed the killing of another, and had done nothing to help the captive they had held. “I have killed before, yes,” he admitted slowly. “But not here, and only because I had to. I would never hurt you, though, and I hope you know that.”
Messages In This Thread
Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 04:24 AM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 04:03 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 04:57 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 08, 2015, 06:30 AM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 08, 2015, 07:13 AM