Redhawk Caldera i've seen this one before.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
FInley watched as he turned and left without a word, and immediately she knew that she had crossed a line that she could never come back from. In spite of her resolve to have cried her last tear over him, she set free to ones that had piled against her eyelids as she crumpled to the ground, just as he disappeared around a ridge. She felt as though her entire body was being ripped into pieces. She tried desperately to keep them together with the thought that what she'd said had been for the best, that everything she'd done was to preserve the well being of them all. She hadn't acted selfishly. She hadn't acted cruelly. She hadn't just made the greatest mistake of her life.

But she had, hadn't she? In spite of the realization dawning on her ever so slowly, Fin was paralyzed from the pain of his last look at her, that look of deep betrayal that had been written all over his face as he'd turned and walked away from her. It was just like when Finn had walked away, only times infinity. She wanted to leap to her paws, to chase after him and apologize and tell him that she loved him, she loved him, for god's sakes, she loved him. But, she didn't. She remained right where she was upon the ground, crying gently into the crook of her arm as she curled even tighter into a little ball and hid her face with her tail. It was there she would stay, hating herself for every horrible mistake she'd ever made that had lead her to this moment where they'd come to the grand finale of her failures.

Hawkin was right. She was an idiot. She didn't deserve love. No matter how hard she tried, she would always screw everything up, she would always hurt the ones who meant the most to her. Eventually, Finley would lift her head and pull herself to all fours and set off into the night with one single thought in her mind - she was the one who couldn't be trusted; she was the one who would ruin everything. It was stupid of her to try and settle down and make a real life for herself. She was a curse to everyone she met, and a burden she would push upon them anymore.

Messages In This Thread
i've seen this one before. - by Finley - February 09, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: i've seen this one before. - by Elwood - February 09, 2015, 05:28 PM
RE: i've seen this one before. - by Finley - February 09, 2015, 05:52 PM
RE: i've seen this one before. - by Elwood - February 09, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: i've seen this one before. - by Finley - February 09, 2015, 08:35 PM
RE: i've seen this one before. - by Elwood - February 09, 2015, 08:44 PM
RE: i've seen this one before. - by Finley - February 09, 2015, 09:05 PM
RE: i've seen this one before. - by Elwood - February 09, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: i've seen this one before. - by Finley - February 09, 2015, 09:38 PM
RE: i've seen this one before. - by Elwood - February 09, 2015, 09:54 PM
RE: i've seen this one before. - by Finley - February 09, 2015, 10:04 PM