Stay with me tonight
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
For a second, he needed to stop and collect his words. It was clear that she wanted a bit of an explanation, and he wanted to give her one. He wanted to tell of every reason she should stay away from the other male, right down to telling of what he did to their old captive, but he didn't. Kove wasn't ready to go that far quite yet, as he didn't want her to think anything negative of him because of what type of pack he was apart of. For now, he decided to hold back in what he said. “Yes, he is,” he answered, after having thought his words over the best he could so quickly. “The only thing that can be predicted when seeing him is the fact that he's probably been out there harassing one female or another. I don't want that to happen to you. Ever.” The ghost might be comfortable around the wolves of his pack, and may not ever be too concerned over what they do in their free time, but that only lasted as long as none of them came near the one he treasures. Bane had done that, and so had Crescendo, and he wasn't the least bit happy about either occurrence.

He expected her to want to leave, to never want to be near him again. What light would want to be near a being that did nothing but stand by, while knowing most of what was going on? He had prepared himself to be told to move, told to let her out so she wouldn't have to be near him anymore, but it never came. No words of protests, fear, or anger left her mouth. The words that did leave her mouth, however, where ones he couldn't be any happier to have heard—she wasn't afraid. Instead of saying she was frightened and wanting to leave, she laid her head by his own and then licked his cheeks after speaking. “Happiness can not truly get across how I feel about that,” Kove said, his own voice low so as not to break the softness she'd created. “I was worried you wouldn't want to see me again, that you'd up and leave right here and now.”

The attention was soon brought to the crimson mark that rested on his shoulder, and the man glanced at the print. He gave a nod of his head in response to her question, his copper gaze leaving the print behind to rest on her once more. “It's the mark of the Brotherhood, but I'm sure that was told to you while Crescendo was going on about whatever else he said.” He had wanted to be the one to tell her of himself, but had wished to wait until an appropriate time to do so. "It is an honor to have the mark, but I find being an ever larger honor to still be beside you even after you learned of some things."
Messages In This Thread
Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 04:24 AM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 04:03 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 04:57 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 08, 2015, 06:30 AM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 08, 2015, 07:13 AM