Otatso Wetlands but she can't be what you need if she's seventeen
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
As the other turned, Kove watched as she then took a step back. He was unsure what was wrong, if he'd done something or if she was just a naturally skeptic wolf. His mind was set to rest when she spoke, though. At the mention of his friend, his tail swayed a bit, figuring this new lupine was also one of her friends. To him, he could not see Scarlett as having any enemies—and if she did, he would keep them far away. “Scarlett is a dear friend of mine,” he informed her. When he learned of her having met one of his pack mates, his mind immediately jumped to the silver eyed male, who was already on the pale one's list to be confronted. His tail came to a stop with it's light motions, and he set his gaze right on the girl's face. “I hope you do not assume that all wolves of my pack are the same as the one you encountered. If it is who I believe it to be, I feel the need to inform you that he often goes after a number of females.”

While he wasn't too sure where the two had met, he was confident that it had to have been somewhere close by. Kove couldn't imagine the dark man having come to far up—or, rather, so close to the Creek—just for some of what he saw as “fun”. If the ghost had learned anything, though, it was that he could hardly ever predict what the wolves of the Woods were to do, and it was a waste of time to try. Crescendo very well could have walked right up to the enemy's territory just for a shot at a girl, and it probably would be looked upon as nothing more than a stroll across the land.
Messages In This Thread
RE: but she can't be what you need if she's seventeen - by Kove - February 10, 2015, 10:53 AM