Great Bear Wilderness i believe in the things that i am afraid to say.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin glanced over as she heard Peregrine padding steadily up to her, immediately resigning herself to the conversation that was about to follow. She had no idea how stupid and foolish this entire mess would look to an outsider's perspective. If she did, she might not have needed the kick in the tush her alpha was likely to give her once she spilled the beans.

She responded to his comment with a half-hearted chuckle, but otherwise couldn't bring herself to say anything in response. She remained silent instead and looked down at her paws thoughtfully. What was she even supposed to say? How could she even admit what she'd done? On one hand, Peregrine was like a brother to her. She trusted him, could tell him anything. But on the other.. He was her alpha. How was she supposed to tell her alpha that she'd flaunted his authority by exiling his other beta? Oh shit! How was she supposed to tell her friend that she'd been a total bitch to his other friend?? GOD WHAT A MESS.

Fin's mind was reeling and suddenly a piercing pain began to needle into her temple. With a moan, she unceremoniously smashed her face straight down into the snow like an ostrich. Through the cold came her voice, muffled but still clear as she summed up every overwhelming feeling she had with a simple declaration of: "I fuckin' suck."

Messages In This Thread
i believe in the things that i am afraid to say. - by Finley - February 10, 2015, 10:14 AM
RE: i believe in the things that i am afraid to say. - by Finley - February 10, 2015, 11:45 AM