Great Bear Wilderness i believe in the things that i am afraid to say.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
As much as Fin knew she deserved this, she couldn't help but wish that he hadn't spelled it out for her so bluntly. She already felt like a complete jack ass, having each step spelled out so that a kindergartener could understand it was like rubbing salt in the wound. But again, she humbly held her tongue as he spoke and simply listened to his words.

At his final question, her ears pricked and her eyes went wide. She lifted her head to blink at him in surprise. "What? Me - I.. you do!" she blurted defensively, only to seconds after drop the charade and look away, embarrassed, "I mean.. I don't... I can't, Peregrine, I just can't." Unbidden, Finley pulled herself onto all fours and took a couple of steps back, like a caged animal being prodded with a stick. She felt her heart beginning to race in her chest and swallowed hard to try and pull herself back under control.

"I'm not made for relationships," she said, staring at the ground between them instead of at the wolf she was actually speaking to, "I just hurt people. I'm too much of an idiot, I just fuck everything up and hurt everyone."

Messages In This Thread
i believe in the things that i am afraid to say. - by Finley - February 10, 2015, 10:14 AM
RE: i believe in the things that i am afraid to say. - by Finley - February 10, 2015, 02:08 PM