Great Bear Wilderness i believe in the things that i am afraid to say.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin's tension eased at Peregrine's touch. She mulled over his words in her mind and kept them there beside the doubt that still remained over what she should do. The alpha had good points, and though they were things she knew already, hearing him say them too gave her a more comforting level of validation. But when Peregrine spoke of risks, she knew that he didn't know exactly what those were in Finley's mind. And she didn't have the emotional energy to tell him, nor would she have done so even if she did. Those were secrets she was not yet ready to revisit.

Fin had nothing to say in response to all that her friend had told her, and she trusted that he knew already what sentiments she felt towards him for saying them at all. She chewed thoughtfully on her lip for a moment before her eyes flickered up from the ground to his face and she finally moved to break the silence. "What if he doesn't forgive me?" she asked quietly. The rest of the crap she could figure out after the fact for Peregrine was right - no matter if they decided to remain friends or take that terrifying leap together, she needed to make everything right with him first. Whatever he meant to her, it was too much for her to lose him. That much she couldn't bear the thought of.

Messages In This Thread
i believe in the things that i am afraid to say. - by Finley - February 10, 2015, 10:14 AM
RE: i believe in the things that i am afraid to say. - by Finley - February 10, 2015, 03:22 PM