Duskfire Glacier If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Same thing is happening to me. cx

When she said she no longer wished to speak about the disturbing topic, Kove dropped it almost instantly. He didn't want to upset her at all, and certainly didn't want to be the cause of any further grief. She didn't deserve that. “I hope they do as well,” he added quietly, wanting his last thought on the matter to be heard before it was shoved from his mind entirely. Well, not entirely, but enough for him to no longer speak about it. Forgetting such a thing was something he could not do, especially is he wanted to protect Scarlett from whoever had left such a surprise. A kindhearted smile fell into place on his face at the mention of being lucky to have him. The ghost was glad she saw it that way, as it was the same for him. Most likely for different reasons, but the feeling was mutual all the same.

Kove froze when a sniffle escaped the albino, having not realized right away it was one formed out of happiness. Such a thing was confirmed when she hid her face in his neck fur, though, and what she mumbled after further confirmed it. His tail started to wag back and forth faster, as if he was a puppy being given a reward for the first time, and he returned the lick to her check, as well as her forehead. The copper eyed lupine was thrilled over the fact that the one he liked—no, the one he loved—liked him back. It was as if the earth had stopped momentarily, freezing the man in a state of pure joy and happiness. “I was worried you wouldn't feel the same,” he murmured to her, a wide smile showing itself off on his face. “I thought you wouldn't even want to be friends anymore after I told you, but instead I was met with the greatest surprise of my life.”

Now that they both knew, the only question was what was the next step? Kove knew they could never truly be together, as they were of separate packs, but he wanted to. If she wished to share what they felt towards one another with others, he knew one of them would have to leave their pack behind. Knowing well the pale woman wouldn't fit in with the Woods, and that he wouldn't allow her there even if she did, he knew he would need to be the one to leave. A part of him didn't want to, but it would be for the better; he would be happy. Still, Kove was not even sure as to whether or not Scarlett wished for him to do that. He didn't want to risk imposing on her or come off as being overbearing (though he probably already had), but he also didn't want to leave her alone in a pack that was sure to have other males. Mentally, he sighed, choosing to figure out what would happen when the time came about, or if the time came about. They might share the same feelings towards one another, but he was unsure whether or not they shared the same vision for the future.
Messages In This Thread
If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 12:09 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 05:58 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 05:52 PM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 12, 2015, 01:47 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 12, 2015, 10:55 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 12, 2015, 11:52 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 13, 2015, 08:15 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 13, 2015, 05:21 PM