Otatso Wetlands but she can't be what you need if she's seventeen
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The run-in with the cougar while he was with Scarlett had not been his first encounter with one—not even close, really. It had been the only time he'd defended another from one, though, which was something he felt needed to stay in his memory for as long as he could make it. Sharing what had happened with others seemed to be a good way to do that, and he thought it might also help the other woman see he was no threat to her. If he planned to protect the albino, then he would never intentionally harm one of her friends. He didn't even want to imagine the look on her face if he'd ever do something like that, and would make sure such a situation would never come up.

“I try my hardest to be a gentleman for her,” Kove said. “I would do anything to keep her safe, and show her nothing but kindness.” His own life seemed like a trivial thing when it came to Scarlett. She was the only one who mattered, and he'd lay down anything and everything just to keep her safe or make her happy. The pale woman was worth it, after all. Making friends with who she saw as a friend seemed like a good way to make her happier, or at least in the Alaskan's mind it did, so he kept himself on the best behavior for the greyscale wolf.
Messages In This Thread
RE: but she can't be what you need if she's seventeen - by Kove - February 15, 2015, 05:58 AM