Duskfire Glacier One step closer
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Took so much willpower to not type "I came out to have a good time, and honestly I'm feeling so attacked right now". Darn Tumblr.

A forced frown appeared on his face, and false hurt danced behind his eyes. “Are you calling me a baby?” he questioned, pulling his eyes back in a fake show of sadness. “Honestly, Scarlett, that hurts. I'm wounded.” His head dipped down for a second, but he couldn't perform the act for long before his eyes moved up to look at her. The coppery orbs showed amusement, as did the smile that had started to tug at the corners of his mouth. Had he been around anyone else, he could have performed the charade for much longer, but it was a form of lying and that was something he never wanted to do to the pale woman. Her trust was something he loved having, and didn't want for it to be taken away.

Kove continued after the albino, his paws following in her steps and finding good areas to place them. He had always been decent at climbing, as he'd often traveled over mountains and such during his time as a lone wolf, as well as when he was within his birth pack. They would have competitions, on occasion, to see who could climb the greatest distances without slipping or stumbling. “I'm happy you get to show me, too,” the man told her, a faint smile gracing his features all the while. Keeping a positive emotion from showing through in her presence was an impossible task—not that he'd ever try to, anyways. “I'm liking this place already.”
Messages In This Thread
One step closer - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 09:56 AM
RE: One step closer - by Kove - February 15, 2015, 05:40 AM
RE: One step closer - by Scarlett - February 15, 2015, 07:51 AM
RE: One step closer - by Kove - February 15, 2015, 06:20 PM
RE: One step closer - by Scarlett - February 15, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: One step closer - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 04:41 AM
RE: One step closer - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 06:03 AM
RE: One step closer - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 12:05 PM
RE: One step closer - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 01:51 PM
RE: One step closer - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 02:09 PM