Duskfire Glacier One step closer
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
She could have said anything, really, and Kove would have listened to every syllable and simply enjoyed her voice. What she chose to say, though, made him enjoy the words all together on top of that all. He used his head to rub the side of her face, then returned her licks to the same degree. “The feeling is mutual,” he said as he came to and end, but made sure to get in a few last licks after his words. “I'll make sure I am close to you as much as I can be before joining you entirely.” Until then, he might not be able to stay close by every second of every day, but he would definitely try to visit as often as he was capable of. Through rain or shine, he'd make the trek up to see her just to hear her voice and see her face. He would cross the mountain and go passed the Creek's territory a hundred times, over and over again, without a second thought just to see her.

Kove felt a bit sorry that so much seemed to be going on in her pack at the moment. The only thing to worry about when returning to Blackfeather now was whether or not you'd run into someone engaging in intercourse, but that was still a lot better than coming across a decapitated head. “I'm sure everything will eventually work itself out,” he said, offering her a smile and giving her a lick on the forehead. “They will eventually notice just how much they need you, and then you'll be showered in the appreciation you deserve.” Kove couldn't see how they couldn't show her appreciation right from the jump. She was kind and always seemed willing to help others, so why wouldn't they appreciate and enjoy every second of her presence like he did? “And I would love to join you,” he added, tail wagging and showing his obvious joy on the matter.
Messages In This Thread
One step closer - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 09:56 AM
RE: One step closer - by Kove - February 15, 2015, 05:40 AM
RE: One step closer - by Scarlett - February 15, 2015, 07:51 AM
RE: One step closer - by Kove - February 15, 2015, 06:20 PM
RE: One step closer - by Scarlett - February 15, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: One step closer - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 04:41 AM
RE: One step closer - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 06:03 AM
RE: One step closer - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 12:05 PM
RE: One step closer - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 01:51 PM
RE: One step closer - by Kove - February 16, 2015, 02:09 PM