Rising Sun Valley Three better than Two
Memories are a mark from experience, Without those marks you are only a shell.
127 Posts
Ooc —
The flowing water she watched barely had a reflection of her. Just like the icy mirror in her dreams. Only she didn't exactly see herself in it, there was a much darker creature that appeared when she looked at the broken mirror. Each time she sees that mirror more pieces of seem to have reappeared which showed more of the monster within. The voice she hears couldn't be coming from that. It's been helping her out a bit, but it's way did seem a little bit too much.

As she thought about it a sudden voice cought her off guard. She turned to look. "Oh" She was surprise to the female she wanted to find. Did that mean Kove was nearby. She scaned with her eyes and listened but there was no sign of him here. It was kinda disappointing but atleast someone close to Kove was here. Now she wasn't alone anymore.

"Well I don't really know where I am but that doesn't mean I'm lost." She said as the watched the female's eyes. "I thought Kove left me behind just to go see you. But wouldn't that mean he would be here with you now? What he did to me wasn't very kind of him, I shouldn't have gone easy on him." She said, looking away. She was really hopeing Kove was actually with her. It would solve the having to look for him part. He was likely off taking advantage of someone else. His punishment will teach him better!
Messages In This Thread
Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 22, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Scarlett - February 22, 2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 22, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Scarlett - February 23, 2015, 06:06 AM
RE: Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 23, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: Three better than Two - by Scarlett - February 23, 2015, 05:11 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 24, 2015, 09:49 AM
RE: Three better than Two - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 24, 2015, 12:28 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Three better than Two - by Lacinia - February 24, 2015, 01:34 PM