Wapun Meadow I might share...
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Before the albino had gotten the chance to answer his question, the other man decided to more or less anser for her. He was not given a name from him, just the knowledge that he had feelings for Scarlett—the same girl he had fallen for. It brought forth an unsettling feeling in him, which showed in the glare he allowed on his face. While Kove trusted the woman, he did not know the silver wolf enough to trust him, nor was he even sure he'd be able to trust him after getting to know him. He was a competitor, and though the Alaskan was sure he'd won her over, knowing there was someone else around with strong feelings for the colorless lupine caused something close to jealousy to rise in his stomach. How long had they known one another? How close had their friendship been? The questions would be saved for later, for when he was alone with Scarlett, as causing some giant scene wasn't his fortee.

Kove ignored the man's inquiry about whether or not his question had been answered, and instead focused on the want for a confirmation of his name. Since he'd never seen him before, the pale man could only assume that Scarlett had, at one point or another, spoken about him. He couldn't help but feel glad about that, and hoped that whatever was spoken about him as good things. “Yes, that is my name. I'm guessing Scarlett has mentioned me before?” he quirked an eyebrow, allowing a near microscopic smirk to form across his maw. The tiny smirk was quick to fade though as he looked to the girl, listening to her words. [s]”I moved on.”[/i] Implying she had, at one point, held feelings for the other man? Kove wasn't sure how he felt about that, but was positive he didn't like it. Then she suggested he join their pack, which he wasn't too keen on the idea of either.

Looking him over, however, Kove started to rethink what he'd originally planned to say. He was strong, that much was obvious, and could do well to protect Scarlett whenever he would need to step away. Her well being was, clearly, much more important than his personal thoughts and emotions, so he forced his head to give a stiff nod. “If he wishes to, then I see no problem with allowing him entry,” the Inuit wolf stated, keeping his voice calm as he spoke. “It is up to him, of course. We wouldn't want to force him into something, would we?”
Messages In This Thread
I might share... - by Scarlett - February 20, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: I might share... - by Raziel - February 21, 2015, 08:28 AM
RE: I might share... - by Scarlett - February 21, 2015, 08:49 AM
RE: I might share... - by Raziel - February 21, 2015, 09:00 AM
RE: I might share... - by Scarlett - February 21, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: I might share... - by Kove - February 21, 2015, 02:44 PM
RE: I might share... - by Raziel - February 21, 2015, 10:50 PM
RE: I might share... - by Scarlett - February 22, 2015, 04:17 AM
RE: I might share... - by Kove - February 22, 2015, 05:30 PM
RE: I might share... - by Raziel - February 23, 2015, 04:59 AM
RE: I might share... - by Scarlett - February 23, 2015, 06:24 AM