Ouroboros Spine I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
i <3 gaiban
[size=medium]"in the land of gods and monsters,
I was an angel"
[/size]

[size=small]There had been countless times in which her strict, unforgiving nature had passed as a fault, when really, as recently discovered by the teen, it could be perhaps her greatest virtue.
She was not a saint too grant salvation with her touch alone, nor she was a cruel executioned that was out for anyone's and everyone's head. It was only when she was wronged, regardless if it were under universal or more personal circumstances, that she unmasked her rage and sought to harm.
Mara, just to list one of the many that held a place on the Queen's infamous list, had wronged her not only physically as she attempted to draw blood, but also morally as she threatened her unborn offspring and then attempted to turn one of her own against her with blasphemous lies.
And for that, she deserved nothing less than death.

With her eyes narrowing curiously as the boy's facial expression twisted and morphed into one of anger, she held back any other word. Unless he had more to ask, or something he wanted further clarification in, she would not speak -- not of Mara at least. The mere fact of speaking of her left her mouth sour, and to be honest, she was fed up with it, with her.
And little did she know that Gaiban, after the whole fallout that followed their meeting, might be too.

"It does not bother me -- you should've known before.Kaname and I should have warned you and all of the pack of that traitorous bitch" she barked with a toneless voice, her mind to busy making a mental note of telling the others to give her the chance to focus on what might've lied beneath Gaiban's next words.
As he tried to excuse himself, never did Cara even suspect what he was really referring to; yet his pressing urge to begin his training straight away roused some curiosity in her.
Of course, she was delighted to hear this from him, but she could not help but wander, what it was exactly that he wanted to train towards.
It was especially the word 'gone' that caused unrest and curiosity in her head.

"Gone from the Spine?" she barked, her brows slowly arching as she tried to find reason to this. Did he mean he was going to be 'gone' from the pack activities as he focused solely on his training, or did he refer to a physical departure from the lands?

"With Sitri and Kaname?" she then asked, innocently wondering if he had also thought of the two strong males to serve as tutors.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Gaiban - February 12, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Cara - February 15, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Gaiban - February 15, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Cara - February 17, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Gaiban - February 17, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Cara - February 20, 2015, 11:57 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Gaiban - February 22, 2015, 11:33 AM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Cara - March 02, 2015, 01:05 AM