Wapun Meadow My Life As Turned Upside Down
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Since his leaving of the Woods, Kove had been able to spend much more of his time with Scarlett, but it wasn't always all fun and games. They had things to prepare in order to ready their soon-to-be pack, which was currently taking priority over his mind. Everything was going well, though, and he enjoyed that. The ghost had been walking along with his lover, heading to the valley that they would be laying claim to, when another wolf caught his attention. He did not recognize her looks, nor did he know her scent, but the albino seemed to. She pointed the girl out as being Outcry, one of the recruits he'd been told about that the woman had met with before. The dark girl had pledged her loyalty to the pack, which had put her right on the correct path to lead them all to being one big family. It might take a bit for him to see her as such entirely, but it was bound to happen over time.

Kove followed after the colorless lupine, heading towards the potential healer-to-be. His head nodded in greeting, and he wore a smile on his face. "Yes, I remember you telling me about her," he said to Scarlett, copper eyes giving her a small glance before returning to the other. "It is nice to meet you, Outcry. I am Kove, as Scarlett said." His orbs trailed passed her a bit and focused in on the flower bud. The man was far from being an expert on flowers, but believed it had to be useful in some way. Someone wanting to be a healer wouldn't guard a useless plant, or would they? "I take it you plan to do something with that bud there?" The Inuit used his nose to point to the small plant, interested to hear what she knew about it.
Messages In This Thread
My Life As Turned Upside Down - by Outcry - March 03, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: My Life As Turned Upside Down - by Scarlett - March 03, 2015, 12:57 PM
RE: My Life As Turned Upside Down - by Kove - March 03, 2015, 01:11 PM
RE: My Life As Turned Upside Down - by Outcry - March 05, 2015, 11:03 AM
RE: My Life As Turned Upside Down - by Scarlett - March 05, 2015, 12:40 PM
RE: My Life As Turned Upside Down - by Kove - March 05, 2015, 01:30 PM