Blackfoot Forest I thought you were a brother
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The other seemed to have realized his error as soon as it was pointed out, rather than arguing to prove he was correct. Kove liked that a lot, as it meant the older man's mind and judgement was worth trusting. "I would never leave the Brotherhood. I was raised to be loyal, and abandoning my brothers and sisters like that would be an unspeakable thing to do." He settled himself into a sitting position, feeling at ease around the other. He was larger, yes, but the ghost did not fear the argent man. He trusted his brother with his life, as most would. He shook his head in a dismissive manner, then returned his gaze to the other. "It was an honest mistake, and is now behind us," he started, a small grin slowly making it's way onto his face, and a joke into his words. "Really? Miss me already? I haven't been gone too long, you know. You're always welcome to visit if you ever get tired of anyone in the pack."

Before he'd left, Kove had not thought to say goodbye to the others in the Brotherhood. Even if he had, he would not have gone near Crescendo, as there would have been a good chance that he'd attack him right then and there. That wouldn't have been good for his case. He knew he should have at least offered his farewells to Burke, as e actually liked the older wolf. The question of why he left was then presented to him, and he couldn't help put let his grin fall into a smile. "The woman I love was kicked out of her pack and I didn't want her to be alone. I suggested we create our own pack, and we've been working towards that. I couldn't leave her to live on her own, and with Crescendo in Blackfeather, there was no way in hell I was bringing her there." Around Scarlett he could be the most relaxed and carefree wolf on the earth, but that didn't change the fact that he was still capable of fighting and killing when necessary—which is exactly what would have happened all the time had he'd brought her to the dark forest.
Messages In This Thread
I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 04, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Kove - March 04, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 04, 2015, 01:06 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Kove - March 04, 2015, 01:32 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 04, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Kove - March 07, 2015, 12:51 AM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 07, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Kove - March 07, 2015, 08:51 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 08, 2015, 11:44 AM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Kove - March 08, 2015, 01:44 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 08, 2015, 03:25 PM