Blackfoot Forest I thought you were a brother
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
A pinch of PP so it follows the sparring thread. c: I'll edit it if you want me to.

Kove's head bobbed in a steady nod as the other spoke. "I am glad to have your trust back," he said. "You're someone I wouldn't want to be distrusting of me." Burke was a large wolf, that much was obvious just by looking at the fellow, but he was also calm minded and a good thinker. The ghost saw those things as being useful, and wished for them each to hold a line of trust for the other. Once the pack was founded, he would need to work harder than usual, and would be counting on the grey man, as well as some others of the Brotherhood, to assist him in relaying messages to the Queen. After all, he couldn't just up and leave every single time her got even a sliver of useful information. That would casuse suspicions of him to form, which wouldn't be good for a pack that was meant to be as close to a family as possible. Speaking of families, though, Kove grinned as the older male mentioned teaching Meldresi's kids. "I'm sure that's not easy. I met all three of those pups, and they aren't alike at all. Knowing that, I'm sure you really will need a break soon." He couldn't help but chuckle at that, as well as the mental image of him showing up someday, exhausted because of the little ones. It would definitely be amusing for the pale figure.

The man frowned as the other referred to what he'd done as being weak. To him, however, it was the opposite. "Hopefully I do not fail as a leader," he voiced. "My grandfather was an excellent one, from what I remember, and I can only hope to follow in his footsteps." Not entirely, of course, as his grandfather had eventually become some cranky old recluse, but one that could still fight and take down any young wolf who dared challenge him. It had always been amusing, and Kove aspired to be able to do that when he was old and getting paler. With the image of his grandfather in mind, he grinned at the older male. "Don't think I'll go easy on you, brother." His words were enough to show he'd accepted the request to spar with Burke, and he allowed the older wolf to make the first move.

After Kove accepted the request to spar with the other member of the Brotherhood, he watched as he leaped forward in an attempt to grab his scruff. The ghost, of course, tried to avoid the attack by moving out of the way, and was successful enough to avoid getting the worst of it. The pale man then proceeded to try and kick at the grey beast's legs, wishing to unbalance him and send him toppling over.
Messages In This Thread
I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 04, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Kove - March 04, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 04, 2015, 01:06 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Kove - March 04, 2015, 01:32 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 04, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Kove - March 07, 2015, 12:51 AM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 07, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Kove - March 07, 2015, 08:51 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 08, 2015, 11:44 AM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Kove - March 08, 2015, 01:44 PM
RE: I thought you were a brother - by Burke - March 08, 2015, 03:25 PM