I'm my only chance
-Dark of Soul, Strong of Body-
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Oh my god Artok! Stop being such a nincompoop! These thoughts are not my own I swear.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: foul language

Adlartok's growl increased and he stared at the fallen prince before him. He was a lot of things, but at least he wasn't a turn coat or a bully. YOu have nothing but blackness in your soul, and when it eats you up and burns you out I'm going to be laughing. You are nothing worse than a traitor and a cur. You think your precious leader is so much better than anyone else? I don't give a fuck what she's been through. Everyone's been through something bad, some of us worse than others. That does not give her the right to attack others. Especially when they were given safe haven. Maybe she was the leader, but she isn't anymore. I'd be ashamed to follow such a terrible she wolf. Whose next? Is she going to be nice to you? You're so blinded by your affection that you can't see what's right in front of you. She's going to tear this place to the ground, and all that is going to be left is cinders and dust. That is not a leader, that is a wolf out for her own gain. Yea it sucks that she lost her kids and her mate, it sucks badly, but she's going to lose herself and the one child she has left if she keeps on this violent path. If you really want me to leave, why don't you get the hell out of my sight so i can keep my lunch down and keep my strength and i'll be gone in a day if not sooner. Go on, crawl back to your precious leader, tuck your tail and suck dick. You make me sick.

Yea Adlartok had a potty mouth, and yea he didn't exactly like using it in front of Scarlett. But the wolves in this pack, present company excluded were nothing but traitors, turncoats, bullies and cowards. He wanted nothing more to do with them, he was ashamed to have been part of the pack now, for even a little bit of time. Now he just wanted this wolf to leave him alone, and perhaps he went about it the wrong way, but he wasn't going to have another sit there and berate him. When he had done nothing wrong, but accept the word of the alpha that he was safe and had a home. He had done nothing wrong, while this wolf in front of him was full of darkness.
Artok has a permanent limp in his front right foreleg.
Messages In This Thread
I'm my only chance - by Adlartok - February 06, 2015, 08:22 PM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Tezcacoatl - February 07, 2015, 06:40 AM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Adlartok - February 16, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Tezcacoatl - February 21, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Adlartok - February 23, 2015, 06:25 PM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 03:48 AM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Tezcacoatl - February 28, 2015, 08:27 AM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Adlartok - March 07, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Scarlett - March 07, 2015, 03:53 PM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Tezcacoatl - March 08, 2015, 06:29 AM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Scarlett - March 14, 2015, 05:49 AM