Horizon Ridge I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Alright. I'm enjoying it, too! :D

It made the boy happy to see a smile cross his new found friend's each time he praised him. It made him feel as if his approval was appreciated, to a certain extent, and showed that the other really was interested; not that he'd ever truly doubted that, of course. What made things even better was the compliment he received in turn. It was his first time acting as a teacher for anyone, let alone towards someone whose seen more years than he. "A teacher can only get you so far," the boy pointed out, grinning childishly as he did. The words were not in an attempt to take away the effect of the compliment, but to tell of what he actually believed and further show how well he thought the other to be doing. So well, he knew, that he was sure that they would be able to have decent conversations together in the language, if they were to meet even more on days other than the current.

Alastor believed it was good to have a back up plan, even though he often did not, and felt a bit silly for having assumed there was a current situation that would call for the other to speak of not being great. Something like that was a feeling he wished upon none of his friends, as each one held a kindness to them that he didn't wish to ever witness being dulled. If something ever arose, though, he was sure the other would be able to say the words wonderfully, as he was catching on quickly in the boy's mind. "Hm." The Greek had to think of what would come next. The basics of a conversation had already been covered, aside from how to tell someone their name. Instead of rolling with that, however, the yearling's mind decided to command his mouth to say something else. "What else do you want to know how to say?" he inquired. "What do you think has the possibility of coming up that you'll need to provide a response to in a conversation?" He had felt as if he teaching only what came to his mind, but wanted to have a chance to teach what lingered in Aesop's head instead. It seemed like the polite thing to do, since the language lessons were for the older wolf.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 02:26 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 03:05 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 03:56 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 05:39 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 09:20 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 09:43 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 09:56 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 10:17 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 10:43 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 07, 2015, 11:17 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 11, 2015, 11:02 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 13, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 14, 2015, 08:33 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 15, 2015, 03:09 AM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 17, 2015, 02:50 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 18, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - March 20, 2015, 02:38 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - March 25, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Aesop - April 03, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: I Don't Want This Moment to Ever End - by Alastor - April 16, 2015, 08:40 PM