Redtail Rise [m] I think we better do it like we're doing it now
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Saena snorted. However silly Reek's nickname was for Sebastian, it really was strange how the Redhawk wolf managed to get away from them. The Redtails hadn't been able to follow him. All the same, it was over with now and he was either dead or licking his wounds, so it was easy to joke. "He's made of goo," Saena giggled, "he's Fit-Through-Ice-By-Becoming-Goo-man!" Sebastian had not become goo, but he'd gotten lucky, which was probably about as miraculous as turning into goo when half a wolf pack was on your heels.

More surprising still than the lightened air between them was the fact that Reek didn't pull away. Saena selfishly didn't want him to. She knew what she was doing was wrong—cuddling up to a man with a mate was wrong and an alpha should know that—but instead of breaking the contact like she should've, the yearling breathed in slowly, then shyly preened the fur that was in reach. Her shoulders were tense, though, the muscles taut, ready to pull her head back in an instant at any sign that Reek didn't appreciate what she was doing. It was well within his right. He was a mated man and what she was doing was wrong... but Saena hadn't felt so right in a while.

To avoid making it too awkward and heavy, though, the alpha only allowed herself to do it for a minute, tops, while he spoke of Nochtli (assuming he let her do it at all). She lifted her snout slightly when he finished and nodded gently. "She seems like a good wolf," Saena mused quietly, remembering how Nochtli had also been there to confront Meldresi. Saena still didn't know who the Blackfeather Woods witch was, but the exchange made it obvious she was someone dangerous. Dangerous, and stupid. "Actually I saw her once before. There was a female from somewhere in the south, and a lone male hanging out kinda nearby, and Scimitar from Nova Peak showed up, and then she was there too. She claimed the female trespassed on her territory. Y'know what that female said?" She paused, then said with a chuckle, "she said Noch's pack wasn't official or something, like it doesn't count. She also tried to tell me I didn't know where our pack is. Have you ever heard such lunacy coming out of another wolf's mouth?"

She shook her head, settling her snout gingerly back against his fur, and muttered, "if not for my family at Blacktail Deer Plateau, I'd say every wolf in the south half of this place is totally insane."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I think we better do it like we're doing it now - by Saēna - July 08, 2015, 05:11 PM