Redtail Rise I'm with you
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
As day began to melt away into dusk, Saena discovered a hidden gem in the form of a small waterfall on Redtail Rise's western face.

She'd been following one of the larger streams, interested to know where they went, when she reached a sheer cliff. The stream ran right off it to collect in a pool at the bottom. Never one to be defeated by an obstacle and curious as always, the naturalist picked her way precariously down to the bottom, and there she was met with a beautiful sight indeed.

The pool at the base of the narrow waterfall was shallow and fed another stream which ran off toward the sea. Moss clung to the slick rocks bordering the falls, while ferns burst out of the surrounding soil in all directions. The cliff face was carved into a bow behind the waterfall, forming a natural cavern with a wide mouth. Though the dog days of summer made the ridge hot, the spray coming off the steep column of water was refreshing.

Saena, excited with this find and equally excited about the direction of her life lately, wasted no time splashing into the pool and prancing below the waterfall. The stream above was still just a stream, so the water wasn't overly heavy as it hit her back and soaked her to the bone. Her short tail whipped back and forth as she frolicked in the water, letting go for a moment and allowing the sheer joy of recent developments—minus the part about messing with a man with a mate, because that shit was too heavy to think about (the mate bit, anyway)—to explode out of her in a cheery whoop.
Messages In This Thread
I'm with you - by Saēna - July 10, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 10, 2015, 10:04 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 10, 2015, 10:14 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 11, 2015, 10:16 AM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 10:39 AM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 11, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 11, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 13, 2015, 03:33 PM