Redtail Rise I'm with you
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Making some assumptions about what's going to happen in Reek and Wynter's break-up thread, but I wanted to get this on the threadlog tonight!

After their rendezvous in The Emberwood, Saena had taken up permanent residence in Reek's mind.  Nearly every waking moment (and even non-waking) was occupied by daydreams and reruns of the events that had transpired.  The sounds she made, how she made him feel, and the thrumming of her heart under him played like a scratched record that Reek would never repair. It was impossible to shake, but it wasn't like he wanted to shake those thoughts away anyway.

He severed the remaining ties to mateship he had with Wynter so he could pursue Saena freely and without guilt.  And pursue he did.  His first act as a free man had been to follow her scent and tell her the news.  It was a liberating feeling that he could now act on his desires without scorn; a part of him felt as if it should have been sad for leaving Wynter behind, but sadly that wasn't the case.  This was a new chapter of his life, opened up by the crumbling foundation of his old mateship, and Reek was excited to dive into the unknown uninhibited.

Reek followed her scent westward, parallel to a stream he had yet to traverse and was eventually met with the happy whoops of the girl he seeked.  He quickened his pace until he reached a small, but tranquil waterfall and settled to his haunches on high ground to watch Saena jump around in delight before shouting down, "Hey you.  Having fun?" with a gleeful grin.
Messages In This Thread
I'm with you - by Saēna - July 10, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 10, 2015, 10:04 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 10, 2015, 10:14 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 11, 2015, 10:16 AM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 10:39 AM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 11, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 11, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Reek - July 11, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: I'm with you - by Saēna - July 13, 2015, 03:33 PM