Home Sweet Home?
43 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Hunt included in this thread or what Arion. Do you want to do a different one or just finish with it in here?

Ryker listened and his stomach did a minor backflip. Leading a hunt. Hmm. Didn't seem too hard. I mean what could go wrong. Right? Ryker nodded. "Alright," he stated. That sounded like an okay deal to him. Ryker smiled for the first time in this entire meeting. He wasn't neccesarily happy but he was glad he had made it through at least the first part of the test the chocolate wolf had for him.

Ryker nodded in the direction of the Alpha male as he announced that he would be travelling with a wolf named Saena. Whom Ryker assumed was either his mate, other alpha or both. Likely the last as he couldn't see it just being one of them. "Nooo don't leave me here alone with him," he said teasingly as he gave a swift nod towards the chocolate male. "Just kidding," he stated in case the chocolate wolf didn't take it the way it was intended. "See you around Reek," he smiled and watch the dark male pad back into the forest.

Ryker then turned tail and began to head towards the plains where he would demonstrate his skills. The tall grasses there could be used to their advantage. He turned his head to make sure the chocolate wolf was in fact following him. Not that there was any doubt in Ryker's mind that he would. He was determined to prove himself worthy of this male's respect. He hoped one day the two of them could be friends. Maybe just Maybe...

Shitty post I know.. I wasn't sure whether or not we were doing the hunt in this thread so i hd to make it short x.x
Messages In This Thread
Home Sweet Home? - by Ryker - July 14, 2015, 12:18 PM
RE: Home Sweet Home? - by Arion - July 15, 2015, 05:49 AM
RE: Home Sweet Home? - by Reek - July 15, 2015, 08:16 AM
RE: Home Sweet Home? - by Ryker - July 15, 2015, 08:36 AM
RE: Home Sweet Home? - by Arion - July 15, 2015, 08:56 AM
RE: Home Sweet Home? - by Reek - July 15, 2015, 11:27 AM
RE: Home Sweet Home? - by Ryker - July 15, 2015, 04:03 PM
RE: Home Sweet Home? - by Arion - July 15, 2015, 08:30 PM
RE: Home Sweet Home? - by Reek - July 15, 2015, 09:14 PM
RE: Home Sweet Home? - by Ryker - July 22, 2015, 05:43 PM
RE: Home Sweet Home? - by Arion - July 24, 2015, 03:33 AM