Redhawk Caldera Skull
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
I'll be PPing Rave in here! It's  near the borders, so outsiders are 'welcome.' ;)

Not long after his foray to the east, Peregrine returned home and found himself the victim of another headache. This one was different from the others, with no pain localized behind his eyes. In fact, it felt like a run-of-the-mill headache after spending the morning out in the hot July sun. Still, he realized he should probably consult with someone about it. Sebastian, Magpie and even Finley knew a bit about medicine, he knew. But he quickly realized there was another, much more fitting candidate: @Raven.

The Alpha lifted his swarthy muzzle into the air and howled for her. He knew there was a chance she wouldn't hear or would hear but avoid coming. Their relationship had been distant since the incident. But the tall, leggy young lady surprised him by showing up promptly. Peregrine regarded her with a surprised look on his face, then wagged his tail and smiled at his youngest child.

"That was fast. Were you close by?" he wondered.

"Yeah, I was looking at finding some seeds for Wifi," Raven admitted meekly.

"Oh, that's cool. Hey, speaking of plants, do you know of something that might help a headache?" Perhaps his headaches, if an inconvenience, would help the two of them bridge the gap that had widened between them ever since his unavoidable execution of her half-sister.

Raven perked up immediately, validating his decision. "Yeah. I'll go grab it. Be right back," the young medic said, hastening away and leaving her father to take a seat near the borders to await her return.
Messages In This Thread
Skull - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 16, 2015, 10:46 AM
RE: Skull - by OG Magpie - July 18, 2015, 06:48 PM
RE: Skull - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 18, 2015, 06:55 PM
RE: Skull - by OG Magpie - July 18, 2015, 07:53 PM
RE: Skull - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 18, 2015, 08:30 PM
RE: Skull - by OG Magpie - July 31, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: Skull - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 31, 2015, 02:59 PM