Blackfeather Woods tell me what you want
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
backdated to before this, private for @Damien ; just wanted some filler for the time they spent together, hope you're up for it c:

Cicero had stuck mostly to Blackfeather Woods with Damien after the formation of their plan. Soon it would come into fruition, and it needed to: Baldur also needed to be safe, after all, and they could not forever keep a pup away from the rest of the world. Besides, at times Damien and Baldur both drove Cicero nearly over the edge. His brother was spending a lot of time complaining about Baldur, and he seemed impatient and bratty. Of course, Cicero knew these things of Damien, but being alone with him for an extended period of time in this particular situation made him see them tenfold stronger than normally.

After he had hunted, Cicero returned with a squirrel. It had been thin and would not give them much meat, but for now it would do. He chewed and regurgitated some of it for Baldur; the rest would be for Damien. Hopefully he would appreciate it, as the other work that Cicero did for Damien's revenge.
Messages In This Thread
tell me what you want - by Cicero - August 11, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Damien - August 24, 2015, 01:48 PM
RE: tell me what you want - by Cicero - August 26, 2015, 03:40 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Damien - August 26, 2015, 12:05 PM
RE: tell me what you want - by Cicero - August 26, 2015, 12:42 PM
RE: tell me what you want - by Damien - August 26, 2015, 01:47 PM
RE: tell me what you want - by Cicero - August 27, 2015, 02:12 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Damien - August 27, 2015, 08:34 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Cicero - August 28, 2015, 11:04 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Damien - August 29, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Cicero - September 07, 2015, 06:21 AM