Phoenix Maplewood so come sit down, will you talk with me now
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Erg, I love these two so much.

While Reek had not wholly expected Caiaphas to play along with his little game, her complete refusal to humor his attempt at humiliation caused his acidic smirk to droop into a disappointed frown.  As she turned to leave, Reek remained firmly planted to the spot and called out, "You disappoint me Caiaphas— I expected more," in a lemony sneer.

Taking his leave, Reek turned back to Maplewood to continue on with the task of marking; where he would hopefully be bothered by his past no more.

-end thread-
Messages In This Thread
so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Caiaphas - August 12, 2015, 10:24 AM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 12, 2015, 10:55 AM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 12, 2015, 12:23 PM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 12, 2015, 01:59 PM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 12, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 13, 2015, 02:41 PM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 18, 2015, 01:57 PM