Blackfeather Woods Anarchy, my dear
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
@Akela 
And backdated:)

Surveying the scene around her, she held her head high. Even though it was not asked, Nemesis felt she needed to actually do something that was of importance to the pack.So far, her days had been spent dealing with packmates, hunting, and fighting the urge to rip someones head off. Her packmates, she found were..interesting. She still hadn't  fully warmed up to them, and that, she had to say was somewhat her fault. But she didn't mind. Though it wasn't good that she had made some already dislike her, regardless of how okay she felt about it. But in someway, they were all alike. All, mostly, had their own horrors of their past. This pack was good for her, and they for her. She had not fully gotten into the habit of working with them, against the urge to work against them. But that would change. You're in a pack, they rely on you and you should rely on them. It's not like before, She reminded herself. 
She stood at the borders of the dark pack. She wasn't occupied today. No training, packmates or drama to concern herself with. It did help that today, she wasn't in a fit. The last few weeks had been horrendous, torturing her mind and body with anger and rage. For now, the moods would pass until in a few days time it would begin again. The bloodlust and thirst to sink her teeth and nails into something again and she'd become a walking time bomb. She would enjoy the freedom while it lasted. If there happened to be a trespasser, maybe she could have some fun. But for now, he wouldn't be looking for trouble. Just yet. 
Her nose suddenly twitched, a new scent was carried along the breeze to reach her nose. Her eyes narrowed. Intruder, her mind instantly flashed. Growling, she stood up. What did the universe have against her so that she could not have one day of miserable contentness? Latching onto the scent, she ran. The wolf whoever they were, was too close to the borders for her liking. Approaching closer, she knew that the trespasser was male. And Blackfeather? She hadn't known of a new arrival. But still, to be sure, she would have to question the male. In the distance she would clearly see the outline of the male. He was toned, for sure, and didn't look like a wolf you wanted to mess with. But so was she, and for those who knew her, she wasn't to be messed with. Approaching the male, she held herself well, intimidating and showing she wasn't easily swayed. But she didn't need to try, her malevolent and cruel nature shone out and there was no hiding it. "Who are you?" She coldly asked. She didn't want to be extremely rude, incase he was Blackfeather but she had to be sure.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Anarchy, my dear - by Nemesis - August 27, 2015, 02:02 PM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Akela - August 28, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Nemesis - August 28, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Akela - August 28, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Nemesis - August 28, 2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Akela - August 29, 2015, 06:27 AM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Nemesis - August 29, 2015, 06:14 PM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Akela - September 02, 2015, 07:20 AM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Nemesis - September 02, 2015, 11:50 AM