The devil has my ear today
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
His simple question was met with a nod. That would do. When she was feeling better they could talk again and he could discover more about what had truly happened to her. For now? For now they simply needed to get her further into packlands so she could sleep off the stress of her travels. Here on the borders? That would never happen. The Spire wasn't about to send a wolf to watch her here on the edges of their lands. No. They'd have to bring her inwards so they could let her recover were it was significantly more safe.

He lifted to his feet. "You can rest soon," he told her. "Let's get you further into our lands first." Iqniq moved, shifting his position to help her to her feet. Their efforts were short lived as her legs gave out from underneath her. He frowned. This... might take some time. He exhaled deeply, then padded out into the water and splashed at her. She needed to be awake for this journey.

She roused. Another attempt at getting to her feet was short lived and coupled by the vomiting of blood. He frowned. If there was internal bleeding happening here, she was beyond saving and would die here on their borders. He lowered his teeth to the healthy side of her scruff and dragged her closer to the stream. "Drink up," he said again. He was not about to leave a dying wolf on their doorstep. "Drink up and get up." He'd help her, he would, but she had to want to live in order to get herself to a place where she could survive.

All they had to do was make it up that mountain.

-fade thread-
Messages In This Thread
The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - August 25, 2015, 06:24 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - August 25, 2015, 06:50 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - August 25, 2015, 07:03 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - August 25, 2015, 07:31 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - August 25, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - August 25, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - August 27, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - August 27, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - September 13, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - September 13, 2015, 10:36 PM